Wednesday 25 July 2012

WIP Wednesday #9

I'm linking up with:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Oh my goodness, I haven't done a WIP Wednesday since the 6th of June!

Not much progress, despite the time gap, mainly because I've been marking exam papers to earn some extra cash.

Things I am working on:
Picnic rug/bag with fabrics from Abakhan, in association with Lily's Quilts. First side is finished:

Finished:
Liberty print bag (that's the name of the pattern, but mine isn't in Liberty prints):

241 tote for me:

241 bag for my mum:

Brown and pink bag... well, it's finished... but my mum had to finish it as the instructions made no sense to me! Turns out there was a paragraph missing!

Heart garland:

No progress:
Sewing machine cover
Nicey Jane quilt-as-you-go
Flower quilt made from leftovers of Oasis by Three Sisters jelly roll
Bali Pops Peace Medallion
Alphabet baby quilt
Batik mini quilt

Not started yet:
Butterscotch & Rose jelly roll quilt
Hunky dory jelly roll quilt
2 x Red and black jelly roll quilts

Stats:
Finished: 4
Made progress: 1
No progress/not started: 10

4 comments:

  1. Cute bags! I also started cutting fabric recently to make a 241 bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of projects! So glad to see you back in blogland. I have some liberty prints on swap if you would like some =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely finishes, and I love the picnic rug bag! Great new look for your blog too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are nice but I love the garland!

    ReplyDelete